Cost Model Committee Meeting
November 29, 2020
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Deputy Superintendent’s Conference Room
Bibb County Board of Education
1. Welcome and Introduction of Guests
2. Review and Approval of October 31 Committee Minutes
3. Background and Briefing Regarding the Selection of Ed Keller, D.Ed., IBM Consulting Services, Bloomsburg, PA
4. Presentation by Dr. Keller for Committee Chairs and Cost Model Committee
5. Brief Reports by Committee Chairs on the Status of Committees’ Work
6. Interaction Time (Q & A) between Dr. Keller and Committee Chairs
7. Tentative Scheduling of Future Meeting Dates and Communications Protocol with Dr. Keller
DIRECTIONS: Take Exit 2 on I-16 (If you are traveling east, you will turn right off the exit; if you are traveling west, you will turn left at the exit.) At the third red-light, you should see the Georgia Music Hall of Fame on your left. Continue ahead slowly and the entrance to the parking garage is adjacent to the Douglas Theater on your right. You will be given parking passes at the meeting. If you have any questions about directions, please call Paris Miller at 478-765-8504 or e-mail her .